Introducing the new Netcomm NF3ADV !
With Australia’s NBN fast-approaching and constantly changing network protocols and data speeds, the NF3ADV has been released with the newest and fastest technologies available.
NF3ADV Key Features:
- 1 x 10/100/1000 WAN port
- 3 x 10/100/1000 Lan ports
- 900Mbps Wireless speeds
- ADSL2+ modem, compatible with iPv6 and future-proof with fibre connectivity
- Dual band, 2.4ghz and 5ghz frequencies, allows for the cleanest possible connection
- 1 x FXS port for VoIP and 1 x FXO port for landline failover
- 2 x USB ports for 3G, 4G and mass file sharing across your network
The Netcomm NF3ADV allows you to access and share your Internet connection at lightning-fast speeds, with a built-in Gigabit WAN/LAN ports and concurrent dual-band wireless access point.
The FXS and FXO ports allow for an easy low-cost VoIP setup with a landline failover for those rare occasions that your connection is down. The NF3ADV also features an in-built DECT base station, allowing you to call out using a portable DECT handset.
Perhaps best of all, the 2 x USB ports featured on the NF3ADV can be used as a 3G/4G router, for an alternate or back-up internet connection, or as a mass storage sharing device. By simply plugging any USB hard drive into the NF3ADV, these files can be access by any device on the network.
Features, speed and future-proofing are the key reason that the Netcomm NF3ADV is all you need in your next modem router
Get yours today!
Cheers for reading,