Thermaltake TR2 Bronze 800W PSU Product Information:
- ATX 12V V2.3 enables most reliable and robust power delivery.
- Stable 800W continuous output (peak power 960W) @ 50 ?operating environment.
- Robust and dedicated single +12V output provides superior performance under all types of system loading.
- 80 PLUS Bronze Certified: with 82-88% efficiency @ 20-100% load under real world load conditions.
- Double-forward switching circuitry offers low power loss and high reliability.
- Universal AC input 100V~240V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage.
- High quality 105 ? Japanese main capacitor provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system.
- Ultra-silent operation with intelligent 12cm cooling fan speed control.
- Intel & AMD CPU compliant.
- Nvidia & ATI/AMD graphic card compatible.
- Dimension: 150mm(W)x86mm(H)x140mm(L).
- High reliability: MTBF>100,000 hours.
- Built in industrial-grade protections: Over Current, Over Voltage, Over Power, Under Voltage and Short-Circuit protections.
- Safety / EMI : UL/ CUL, VDE, CE, FCC, CB, GOST and BSMI certified.
- Technology Features
High Quality 105°C Japanese Electrolytic Capacitor
105°C Japanese main capacitor provides uncompromised performance and reliability.
Industrial Grade Protection
Built in industrial-grade protections: Over Current, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Over Power and Short-Circuit protections
Ultra Quiet 12cm Fan
New TR2 series adopt 12cm cooling fan with intelligent RPM control guarantees cool performance and silent operation.
High Efficiency Circuit Design
Maximum efficiency up to 88% under wide load range. Fan Speed & Noise Level ECO Design
80 Plus Bronze Certified
New TR2 Series saves energy through its high energy efficiency of up to 88% and is 80 PLUS® Bronze certified
New TR2 Series fulfils the EU guideline for ErP (Energy-related Products) that are scheduled to apply starting in 2010.
Supports Energy Star 5.0* energy standard:
New TR2 Series is suitable for use in Energy Star-compatible computers.
Supports Intel Deep Power Down C6 Status:
New TR2 Series helps your PC system operate more power efficiently.
Corresponds to the EU directives on WEEE and RoHS:
Thermaltake considers its full impact on the environment during manufacturing and maintains green facilities to ensure TR2 meets WEEE & RoHS requirements.
Input Voltage: 100V-240V~
Input Current: 12.5A-6A