Arctic Cooling F8 TC Case Fan with Standard Case Product Information:
Arctic Cooling, Temperature Controlled Case Fan Arctic F8 PRO TC, 80mm FAN, 500-2000 RPM, air flow 28.0 CFM, Noise level 0.3 Sone, Temperature sensor on a 40cm long cable, Accurate case temperature detection, Patented fan holder eliminates the buzzing sound , Patented vibration absorption , Dimensions: 80 L x 80 W x 25 H mm.
- No Setup Needed - It Simply Works - The ARCTIC F TC controls its speed by itself. Thanks to the temperature sensor, all you need to do is to install the fan. No further adjustments or setup is required. The fan controller is set to keep the temperature between 32°C and 38°C. When the temperature is below 32°C, the fan spins slowly and silently. If the temperature continues to rise, the fan speed will increase to deliver maximum airflow, and in turn cooling the PC more efficiently.
- Efficient cooling - Equipped with nine blades to efficiently create high airflow and static pressure, the ARCTIC F TC fan is perfect for PC case ventilation. Additionally, the fluid dynamic bearing extends the service life of the fan.
- Optimal Flexibility - The temperature sensor of the fan is installed on a 40cm cable. This gives you great flexibility to install the sensor in a spot that emits most heat. Ideally the sensor is installed at the top of the PC case, since the temperature is highest in this area. Also the fan can be installed as either as intake or outtake.
We currently utilise the postal & courier companies listed below.
- Australia Post Express Post
- Australia Post eParcel
- Australia Post Regular Post
- FastWay Couriers
- Couriers Please
All courier postal & courier companies deliver throughout Australia, utilizing their logistic networks.
If you require same day shipping or overnight shipping please be sure to contact us on 1300 927 266.